Over the next couple of weeks I will be sharing some videos with quick wins, to help you make the most of your finances this financial year.
In this video I want to focus on one single message: despite, or in fact precisely due to, what is happening in the world around us, it is absolutely critical that you focus on taking control of your own finances.
Because let’s face it, you cannot control the outside environment, be that
- the property market, which may be overheated or in the doldrums depending on which state you live in
- interest rates, which are on the rise, independent of the Reserve bank,
- changes in legislation, in particular relating to super…and it could go on and on
But what you DO have absolute control over, is your own finances.
Yet, I see it all the time. Medical professionals like yourself focus more on what is happening around you, the uncontrollable, rather than making sure you are in the best financial position you can be.
However, in essence, the road to financial success is really simple:
- You need to be clear about where you would like to end up, what your goals are.
- You need to be clear about your current financial position.
- Finally, based on that gap between where you are and where you would like to be, you then need to take control and actively make changes where required.
So, over the next few weeks I want to help you on this journey. I will cover different aspects of your finances in a series of short videos with quick tips.
Stay tuned and I look forward to seeing you soon!
For more tips, download my book, Your Financial Health Matters, and a range of other ebooks via www.affluenceprivate.com.au/free-resources.
As I understand your time is extremely valuable and scarce, I am able to offer flexible meetings times, including outside business hours and during the weekend. I can even come and meet you somewhere convenient, or talk via videoconference on Skype.
My first consultation is free. I allocate up to 90 minutes to discuss your personal circumstances and to establish how I may best assist you. Where you already have an existing adviser, I would be happy to offer a second opinion. I always quote a fixed dollar fee before we start working together.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on 0432 885 295. You can follow me on Twitter @YvesSchoof or connect with me on LinkedIn to receive new articles.
Yves Schoof and Affluence Private Wealth are Authorised Representatives of Synchron, AFS Licence No. 243313.
The information posted is intended to be general in nature and is not personal financial product advice. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided and the nature of the relevant financial product having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. In particular, you should seek independent financial advice and read the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS) or other offer document prior to making a decision.
Latest posts by Yves Schoof (see all)
- Free Recorded Investment Webinar - 25/03/2020
- Free Financial Counselling For Doctors And Dentists - 21/03/2020
- How To Manage the Financial Impacts Of COVID-19 - 18/03/2020