This is a common question we get from young healthcare professionals.
Like them, you might have saved up a decent deposit, and your income will only continue to go up once you obtain your Fellowship and a Consultant position.
It’s only normal that you want to capitalise on that.
Many of our clients look to buy a house of around $700-800,000 and have saved close to $200,000 to put down a reasonable deposit (at least 10% plus costs). In addition, they can set aside some funds for emergency cash and want to invest around $50,000.
They seek our advice to make sensible decisions and set themselves up for a solid financial future.
If you have similar plans, we can assist you in the following way:
- Cash flow modelling to provide comfort around the fact that you will be able to pay the mortgage (with or without rooms being rented out)
- Advice on a suitable emergency fund
- Referral to a specialist finance broker to assist with the loan choice and set up (fixed vs variable, etc)
- Advice on and implementation of income protection, etc without commissions
- Advice on suitable investments
We charge a fixed fee for this service, which is very reasonable.
Please feel free to reach out via 0432 885 295 or Yves@affluenceprivate.com.au if you wanted to discuss your personal circumstances.
As I understand your time is extremely valuable and scarce, I am able to offer flexible meetings times, including outside business hours and during the weekend. I can even come and meet you somewhere convenient, or talk via videoconference on Skype.
My first consultation is free. I allocate up to 90 minutes to discuss your personal circumstances and to establish how I may best assist you. Where you already have an existing adviser, I would be happy to offer a second opinion. I always quote a fixed dollar fee before we start working together.
Please contact me on email@example.com or call me direct on 0432 885 295. You can follow me on Twitter @YvesSchoof or connect with me on LinkedIn to receive new articles.
Yves Schoof and Affluence Private Wealth are Authorised Representatives of Synchron, AFS Licence No. 243313.
The information posted is intended to be general in nature and is not personal financial product advice. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided and the nature of the relevant financial product having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. In particular, you should seek independent financial advice and read the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS) or other offer document prior to making a decision.
Latest posts by Yves Schoof (see all)
- Is Dollar Cost Averaging A Good Idea Now? - 23/09/2020
- Should doctors and dentists be concerned about the recession? - 16/09/2020
- Which Funds Perform Better In A Downward Market? - 09/09/2020