Don’t we all wish we had a crystal ball?
Well, we have something that comes pretty close to that.
As part of your financial planning process for our doctor and dentist clients, we undertake detailed financial modelling.
Based on the information you provide about your current and expected future circumstances, we can give you a glimpse into your financial future.
For our clients, we model scenarios such as:
- What sort of house/mortgage you can afford and how quickly you can repay it; this is important to understand as it is probably the biggest financial decision you will ever make;
- Can you afford private school fees and if you want to save for it, how much should you set aside every month?
- When will you be in a position to reduce your work hours/retire?
- What sort of lifestyle will you be able to afford in retirement?
- How will starting private practice affect your financial future?
- And so many more
We offer this type of modelling as part of our comprehensive advice process, but can also provide it on a one-off basis at a fixed fee.
The modelling output includes:
- Year by year cash flow analysis
- Debt repayment graph
- Wealth accumulation graph
- Super projections
Please contact me on 0432 885 295 or Yves@affluenceprivate.com.au for further details or to book your session.
As I understand your time is extremely valuable and scarce, I am able to offer flexible meetings times, including outside business hours and during the weekend. I can even come and meet you somewhere convenient, or talk via videoconference on Skype.
My first consultation is free. I allocate up to 90 minutes to discuss your personal circumstances and to establish how I may best assist you. Where you already have an existing adviser, I would be happy to offer a second opinion. I always quote a fixed dollar fee before we start working together.
Please contact me on email@example.com or call me direct on 0432 885 295. You can follow me on Twitter @YvesSchoof or connect with me on LinkedIn to receive new articles.
Yves Schoof and Affluence Private Wealth are Authorised Representatives of Synchron, AFS Licence No. 243313.
The information posted is intended to be general in nature and is not personal financial product advice. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided and the nature of the relevant financial product having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. In particular, you should seek independent financial advice and read the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS) or other offer document prior to making a decision.
Latest posts by Yves Schoof (see all)
- Happy EOFY - 30/06/2020
- How Doctors And Dentists Can Achieve Financial Freedom In Their 50’s - 22/06/2020
- Are You Prepared for EOFY? - 17/06/2020