More than three-quarters of Australians (77 per cent) say financial security is among their top goals, according to new research by Credit Card Compare, but many want more help in figuring out how to achieve it.
And two-thirds said they would feel happier if they were better at planning for their financial future.
It is no wonder then that our dentist and doctor clients consult us for this specific reason: they would like to achieve financial security and want us to help them plan their financial future.
The majority of our clients are between 35-45, and all face the same pressures:
- Little spare time due to family and work commitments;
- High income but also peak expenditure due to mortgages, school fees, living expenses
- Little interest in personally dealing with the financial complexities they are facing.
Our clients realise that it is much more efficient for them to outsource their financial management to an expert.
This has a lot of immediate benefits:
- Less stress about your current financial position and more certainty around your future;
- Confidence in knowing you are doing all you can to optimise your financial management;
- Potential savings in terms of reduced insurance premiums, super fees, interest costs and taxes;
- Greater focus on cash flow management.
If you would like to experience the same benefits, why not contact us for your obligation fee consultation.
Contact me on 0432 885 295 or Yves@affluenceprivate.com.au
As I understand your time is extremely valuable and scarce, I am able to offer flexible meetings times, including outside business hours and during the weekend. I can even come and meet you somewhere convenient, or talk via videoconference on Skype.
My first consultation is free. I allocate up to 90 minutes to discuss your personal circumstances and to establish how I may best assist you. Where you already have an existing adviser, I would be happy to offer a second opinion. I always quote a fixed dollar fee before we start working together.
Please contact me on email@example.com or call me direct on 0432 885 295. You can follow me on Twitter @YvesSchoof or connect with me on LinkedIn to receive new articles.
Yves Schoof and Affluence Private Wealth are Authorised Representatives of Synchron, AFS Licence No. 243313.
The information posted is intended to be general in nature and is not personal financial product advice. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided and the nature of the relevant financial product having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. In particular, you should seek independent financial advice and read the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS) or other offer document prior to making a decision.
Latest posts by Yves Schoof (see all)
- Groundhog Day – A Debt Warning For Doctors And Dentists - 18/09/2019
- Free Investment Video Course - 11/09/2019
- What Are Australian Doctors’ Principal Goals? - 04/09/2019