It is not always easy to explain what we do, so I thought it would be useful to list all the advice areas we cover, as well as all the considerations we make when managing our client’s financial affairs.
You will notice that we go through a comprehensive list of issues.
P.S. Whenever you are ready, here are 4 ways I can help you optimise your finances:
1) Grab a free ebook here or let me know if you wanted a copy of Your Financial Health Matters posted out to you.
2) Subscribe to our newsletter or follow me on LinkedIn to receive regular relevant content.
3) Take the 2-minute Health Check and find out what areas of your finances you need to tackle.
4) Work with me and my team privately – book a free Discovery session to find out how we can help you.
As I understand your time is extremely valuable and scarce, I am able to offer flexible meetings times, including outside business hours and during the weekend. I can even come and meet you somewhere convenient, or talk via videoconference on Skype.
My first consultation is free. I allocate up to 90 minutes to discuss your personal circumstances and to establish how I may best assist you. Where you already have an existing adviser, I would be happy to offer a second opinion. I always quote a fixed dollar fee before we start working together.
Please contact me on email@example.com or call me direct on 0432 885 295. You can follow me on Twitter @YvesSchoof or connect with me on LinkedIn to receive new articles.
Yves Schoof and Affluence Private Wealth are Authorised Representatives of Synchron, AFS Licence No. 243313.
The information posted is intended to be general in nature and is not personal financial product advice. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided and the nature of the relevant financial product having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. In particular, you should seek independent financial advice and read the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS) or other offer document prior to making a decision.
Latest posts by Yves Schoof (see all)
- 4 Key Financial Issues For Migrant Doctors And Dentists - 27/05/2020
- 7 Essential Finance Tips For Doctors And Dentists - 20/05/2020
- 4 Unforgettable Financial Lessons From The COVID-19 Crisis - 13/05/2020